Wednesday 3 February 2021

Greek Mobile Support (CV-35s)

I've finished painting a pair of captured CV 35 tankettes for my Greek force. They are armed with dual machine guns, so no match for the German panzers, but useful as mobile pillboxes to suppress the attacking infantry.

They are a boring green, but I did add some hand-painted national identification flags to the hull sides. ;-)


These tankettes are pretty small - some Greek infantry figures alongside the tankettes for comparison.

More Greeks to come soon (plus some I have already painted here). The tankettes are from Company B; figures from Great Escape Games.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuenen House #3 Finished?

I thought that I had finished this first house in my Band of Brothers project, but after looking at it on my painting table for the last few...