Monday 13 July 2020

Casualty Markers

I was the lucky recipient of some new WWII 28mm casualty markers from my good friends at Great Escape Games just over a week ago. I have based and painted up the first four Germans.  They are all wearing jackboots, so I painted them as early war. Before putting them on the table, I will finish off the bases by adding a bit of vegetation.


When playing Iron Cross, we have always used either dice or numbered tokens to indicate the morale status of our units, which detracts a little from the aesthetic of a nicely-terrained table.  Well, no more table clutter! These casualty markers will no doubt be making an appearance during the next game.




I understand from Stuart at GEG that they will be making an appearance in the GEG online shop within a couple of weeks' time; there will 2 sets of German figures (8 figs) and 2 sets of Russians.

1 comment:

  1. Nice markers, a little bit of flock will finish them off nicely. Cheers Greg (Delta Coy Blog)

    ReplyDelete

Nuenen House #3 Finished?

I thought that I had finished this first house in my Band of Brothers project, but after looking at it on my painting table for the last few...