Wednesday 6 October 2021

Creating a diorama of an ambushed supply wagon

Following on from my last modelling project (a wrecked Panzer III), I am just about to start work on creating a diorama/terrain-piece of a German, horse-drawn wagon, which has been ambushed. The diorama I want to recreate is somewhere between this:

...and this:

Great Escape Games make some excellent German Heer casualty figures and also have some dead horses. Combined with a wagon from 4Ground and some stowage from Great Escape Games, I have all the bits I need.


1 comment:

  1. This will be a unique terrain piece- I look forward to following this build.

    ReplyDelete

Nuenen House #3 Finished?

I thought that I had finished this first house in my Band of Brothers project, but after looking at it on my painting table for the last few...